BeautyLash Tinting KitsEasy tinting in just a few steps for expressive eyebrows and lashes.
- Remove contact lenses.
- Cleanse your brows & lashes using an oil-free eye make-up remover.
- Remove residues and make sure that brows & lashes are free from any grease and dry to achieve optimum tinting results.
- Do not mix the contents of Colour Gel and Developer Gel tubes. The gels are applied separately one after the other.
Colour Gel application
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of Colour Gel into one section of the plastic tray.
- Now apply to upper and lower eyelashes using the brush just like mascara, keeping your eyes open as you brush. Each hair has to be covered with tint completely.
- Leave for 2 minutes.
Do you prefer a lighter result?
Leave the Colour Gel on for just 30 seconds.
You find that the tube opening is clogged and that no gel comes out of the tube when you squeeze gently?
In this case, please use a pin to unblock the opening. There is a possibility that small black dots may appear in the first few blobs of the transparent gel. This will not affect the results of the treatment.
Colour Gel removal
- After 2 minutes remove the remaining Colour Gel with a dry cotton bud or facial tissue.
If you wish greater intensity of colour, wait 5 more minutes (extra time to dry) before starting the next step. We recommend the extra drying time for eyelashes in particular.
- Eyebrows: Draw around your eyebrows with an eye or lipliner in order to create a precise border to protect the skin or apply an oil-based cream. Care should be taken not to get the cream on the hair, otherwise the tinting will not work!
- Eyelashes: Protect the upper eyelid with oil-based cream and affix an eye protection pad or half a cotton wool pad underneath the lower lid. To do this, apply oil-based skin cream to the pad and press it down gently underneath the lash line on both eyes.
- If your skin gets in contact with the tinting unintentionally anyhow, you can remove the colour stains using the BeautyLash Tint Remover.
Developer Gel application
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount of Developer Gel into the other section of the plastic tray.
- Now apply to eyelashes and eyebrows precisely using the applicator stick. The brows / lashes should be completely coated with the gel from the roots to the tips.
- Leave on for one minute.
- In order to prevent any premature mixing of the two gels, we recommend wiping the applicator stick with a tissue before dipping it back into the Developer Gel each time.
- As soon as the product starts to take effect, the hair will turn black. But don’t worry – this is not the end result.
- After one minute remove the Developer Gel from the lashes / brows with a moistened cotton wool pad.
- Your eyebrow and lashes are styled perfectly for several weeks.
Storage: Clean the applicators and screw the tops firmly back on the tubes immediately after use. Prolonged contact with oxygen will reduce the effectiveness of the product. Keep the product in a dry place at room temperature.